A new start means a new beginning and this is where it all begins. This is my first time blogging and I can tell you that I'm not good at it..YET..I have yet to learn the stuff to make it all pretty looking, just be patient with me throughout this whole experience x].
Anyway I got this blogging idea from my auntie and to be honest at first I didn't think it was a good idea. However I need a place to stash all my photo's since my computer is getting piled up with it as well as my camera. Yes, there is that many and soon even more to come!
I know that I have many other profiles that I can put my photo's on such as bebo, gaiaonline, facebook etc..but I don't think any of those sites are safe for some of my special moments in life; especially since my classmates can view them anytime. SHAME JOB =P!
So as I said in the title of this blog 'The Start Of A New Life' I will start a new one and share every moment I can on here. I have a feeling this is going to be great and filled with many fantastic, funny, little stories and mishaps as well as boring old stories and sadness. It's like what they say though, "You can't make a rainbow, without any rain."
So now that I have an introduction to my newly created blog (kinda long I think O.0), I'm going to start introducing myself.
I am Yvette Aralar, aged 14, located in Darwin Northern Territory Australia. I'm a female attending Year 9 education in O'Loughlin Catholic College. I'm not what you would call a normal human being (not many of us are) but I'm glad for that because in a way, I am filled with unique qualities. I don't think you kind find a person just like me! Sometimes I do tend to have a twisted personality but that's a completely different story.
I don't have many hobbies, being a lazy person but I am a FAN of listening to MuSiC, especially the rock stuff. I've got many favourite bands like 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds To Mars, Panic! At the Disco, Nickelback and My Chemical Romance just to name a FEW. I am also musically talented x] I can play the piano, recorder =P and I use to be able to play the violin =S. I did have piano lessons from I think Year 2-5 but I couldn't stand the teacher anymore and decided to QUIT. I still however want to continue, so now I learn all my songs from watching tutorials on youtube.com! It works! I also want to be able to play the drums and electric guitar as well, but we don't have the money right now and I don't think my parents will allow me to play the drums =/
Anyway, this is all I have time for at the moment. I gotta go to a party at a friends soon and I gotta get ready for it now. To all you readers who have read this and will continue to read my blog, I shake you warmly by the hand and hope you enjoyed. So until next time....
♫ Bye for now, Not forever ♫
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment