MuuSic!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 27, 2008

Back To Reality, Back To Darwin!!

We're back!! From an amazing journey at the Gold Coast/Brisbane and Melbourne!! Boy it sure was a long two weeks down there..the weather was nothing like Darwin here..especially in Melbourne! It was FREEZING!! Brrrrrrr..... Even so, many things happened during those 2 weeks...theme parks, attractions and who could forget the SHOPPING!!

We'll i've been asked by the family to at least start posting the photos we took there so that all the relatives that live away from us can view it anytime and anywhere! There are a HUGE amount of photos that they have taken as well which will take me AGES to put up, but since it is a school holiday for 4 weeks or so, and I have nothing better to do so I took the challenge!

I'm going to be posting the photo's according to the time of events, meaning that Darwin Airport (there isn't any though on my camera, there all on the aunts cameras!) is the first, then Melbourne Airport and so on...Each place or event (depending on what I want to do..will be in different posts, so that it doesn't get confusing and makes it look better to the eye!!


Here it goes...




MELBOURNE AIRPORT!!






















This is what happened to our luggage from Darwin to Melbourne!!

















Here's my dad taping it together...I mean what else can we do? At least the tape was almost the same colour as the luggage bags...









As you can see they are completely smashed..if you acutally saw what had happened to it..it was much worse..not only that but these luggages came all the way from the Philippines and even then we had no problems..to make matters worse..Tiger Airways doesn't take any responsibilty for it! Won't even pay us just a little amount to help replace the luggages! Tiger Airways is abusing the right! I mean they can smash anyones luggages and they can get away with it! Sooner or later some rich person is going to take action..Just you wait TIGER AIRWAYS!! xD

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

On this one the wheels were completely gone!! Out of nowhere! Nowhere to be seen! Ever Again!




ON THE PLANE GOING TO GOLD COAST!!














Look at Kc! All ready for a cold weather! All colour co-ordinated too!! Zoom Zoom Zoom we're on a plane off to GOLD COAST CITY!! =]

1 comment:

falcon116 said...

Ooohhh Lala!!! Now I know where you're hiding! I'm gonna put you on my blog roll.

Look at Lil' Miss Pink.... Just like her God Mother.