These pictures were taken at Leyanyer [sp?] Recreation Park. I can't remember when it was but it was sometime near the end of school, since the school always has an outing here at the end of the school year. I'll never forget this day of laughter, wetness, and pain! I was so tired after this day .. muscle pain from all the watersliding! hehe ..
The picture with 2 people sitting on the bench .. That's my friend Justine [Blue Superman Shirt! >.<] and I [Red, scungy sport shirt]. That picture was taken at our groups little hang out at school! xD
I'm certain that I have more to share, just that right now i'm too lazy to find them and i'm addicted to my fanfic at the moment. It also takes awhile for the photos to be uploaded here -.- .
Anyway yeah .. that's it from me =]




1 comment:
welcome back...you've been resurrected huh? read my twilight posts...
Post a Comment