MuuSic!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year .. New Begininng .. FINALLY A POST !!

Happy New Year everyone. WOW 2009 .. that's gonna take awhile to get use to ..

Well it really has been a long time since I last posted ANYTHING on here .. not even a rant!! WoW .. Anyway .. it's 2009 and I thought I'd start fresh .. of course memories of last year will never fade .. good and even the bad ..

So, how do I start?

Well it's school holidays here, well actually it's been a school holiday here since December 4 .. well for me .. we finished earlier then most schools .. and let me tell you .. school holidays are completely boring .. well not unless you are out with friends .. but most of my friends are on holidays somewhere or working .. LoL .. so that is kind of out of the question .. but I do go with them when we have the chance!

I haven't been doing much these school holidays .. I might have even forgotten how to hold a pen properly! But I must say, my spelling has probably improved since all I basically do is chat on msn .. or read fanfiction .. or write my own fanfiction .. hehe ..

Right now I really can't think of anything I want to brag about .. so I think I'll get going .. Baii Baii !!

Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy and wishful New Year to all !!

No comments: