WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!?!
I first heard it on GMA while watching Startalk. As soon as I heard the word Twilight I stopped reading my fan fiction and paid attention to the TV. "Blah blah blah, something something something, ABS-CBN bought it for $1 million US Dollars (WHAT? CHEAP ENOUGH?) and that Rayver and Shaina were going to be casted as Edward Cullen and Isabella "Bella" Swan!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out. My mum came running into the room demanding what was wrong, what's happening? I couldn't answer, my eyes and mind still glued to the TV in front of me. Have Filipino's really gone that CRAZY?!
Thank God, it was however just a rumour! The rumoured Edward and Bella confirmed it as well as the director who was said to direct the movie.
A sigh of relief once the topic was over. ABS-CBN will NOT be doing a local TWILIGHT!
This is the link that supposedly started it all http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-23-filipino-version-of-twilight-to-begin-production-soon
No way are the Filipino's going to ruin an already ruined movie. In my opinion the book Twilight by Stephanie Meyer was way better then what the movie had been. I never really imagined Edward would look like that! I'm not finished the whole series yet, I'm up to "Breaking Dawn" the last book in the series. I must say though, I can't wait for the Twilight in Edward's point of view. I found it a bit more interesting even if I had only read a preview.
Anyway, with that all I said .. there is only one more thing I can say ..
"LEAVE TWILIGHT ALONE!!"




No comments:
Post a Comment